30% off Coaching
Declutter your Diet
Your diet-free life awaits! One-on-one coaching for effortless weight-loss and guilt-free eating. ↓
Are you ready to begin your journey towards diet freedom and end the food fight?
Ready to stop obsessing about food and feel good about your eating habits again?
Do these thoughts run through your mind?
→ I ate too much today, I have to rein it in tomorrow.
→ I shouldn’t have eaten so bad over the weekend, I have no will power.
→ I’m going to burn it all off tomorrow.
Do you want to:
→ Go from binge eating an entire bag of gummy bears to eating a handful and feeling satisfied?
→ Go from obsessing over every bite of food to feeling confident about the choices you make?
→ Eat a cheeseburger and still feel comfortable in your shorts?
→ Get rid of old eating habits that make you cringe?
Watch this first ↓
Once upon a time this was me:
I ate low-calorie foods, skipped entire meals, did hours of cardio, took diet pills, felt major anxiety about eating “bad” foods, and didn’t feel like my body was good enough or thin enough. That life was *so* exhausting!
I managed to mask it all with my good time attitude and plenty of socializing and boozing. Truthfully though, I was hiding a lot and not always as happy as I seemed.
It all changed when I stopped obesessing over food.
And that’s a significant component of finally getting it right with all of this healthy eating stuff.
We work together to find your unique balance. I’ll hold you accountable, so you focus your time and energy on the other areas of your life that bring you joy. Food is simple and is secondary to what truly nourishes you.
My program is for you if:
- You need food freedom, and you’re tired of counting calories, lacking confidence, and starting your diet over every Monday
- You know you want to loose weight and create healthy habits, but you need a solid routine, a plan of action, encouragement, accountability, and guidance.
- You know you want to make time for workouts and meal prep but you don’t know where to start or what to do.
- You want to feel less overwhelmed and exhausted and get into a good healthy eating and self-care routine.
- You’ve done juice cleanses, fasting, weight loss retreats, and restrictive diets but haven’t been able to make the changes last and match your lifestyle.
- You’re 100% ready to commit to yourself and do the work required to make lasting changes
My program is Not For you if:
- You want to learn the quickest way to lose weight
- You want to go to the extreme and feel restricted and follow food rules
- You want to eat 100% clean all of the time except on the weekends
- You don’t want to make the effort to commit to your well-being
- You aren’t truly ready to make an investment in yourself for your long term health
- You need to fit into a dress or bathing suit in a few weeks
- You are not open and willing to have a growth mindset around what will be discussed
This is a snapshot of what we’ll cover in your program:
→ my back to basics approach for putting together healthy meals and cooking
→ what foods to always have on your plate so you always feel satisfied.
→ how to satisfy your cravings without feeling any guilt afterwards.
→ the 6 steps to prevent overeating.
→ how to tap into your body’s hunger cues so you’re not grazing all day.
→ how to differentiate between your different types of hunger
→ explore ways you like to exercise
→ find movement you enjoy and look forward to
→ prioritize time for enjoyable movement
80/20 for healthy weight
→ what you eat most of the time matters more than what you eat some of the time
→ eat food that noursishes your energy, body, and mind
→ incorporate fun foods and learn how to make your fun foods more nutritious
→ understand what your emotions are telling you and how to work through them as opposed to turning to food to cope.
→ the different ways to cope with emotions that don’t involve food.
→ how to ask yourself what you need instead of resorting to old behaviors
→ how to look at your life through a diet free lense.
→ how to build goals that turn into automatic habits
→ how to create a morning and evening routine that will set you up for success everyday
→ how to feel confident about what you eat and end binging for good
→ how to shift your beliefs about “good” and “bad”
→ how to practice of self compassion versus self judgement
→ how to prioritize self-care and to do lists
→ different methods to diffuse stress and practice helpful coping mechanisms.
→ how to set healthy boundries around things that drain your energy
What our time together looks like:
- 11 weeks of support via 45 minute weekly calls on Zoom so you can:
→ Go over what you’re working on and how to move forward and/or pivot
→ Guide you through any challenges as they arise
→ Ask me any questions about food and recipes and
→ Share what is working and how you’re progressing
→ Feel fully supported and guided
- Unlimited email support between sessions to get clarity on where you feel stuck or what you’re celebrating
- Honest but supportive feedback and steps to help you reach a healthy weight and navigate your life.
- My favorite healthy breakfast and snack recipes for healthy choices to start your journey
- My must have list of pantry, fridge, and freezer items so you always have something healthy to eat
- A personal pantry and fridge makeover
- Resources to help you tweak your recipes and personal care products
Are You Ready to:
- Create healthy habits for life and finally get off the diet train?
- Start Monday with foods that make you feel energized and excited to start your week without regret of what you ate the weekend before?
- Not feel judged by your diet, being ‘bad’ or ‘good’?
- Eat a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie without any guilt?
- Keep ice cream in your freezer and not feel “out of control” or like you need to eat it in one sitting?
- Not struggle with your clothes every time you go out?
If so, fill out the application to see if we’re going to make a good team. I’d love to help you create a new non-restrictive approach to shedding the physical and emotional weight that you’ve been carrying around for years.