Coconut Macadamia Snack Bites
Healthy snacks on the go!
This recipe is my version of one of my favorite cookies–White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies!
I was inspired to make this recipe after I found myself in my pantry with a bag of shredded coconut flakes and macadamia nuts.
Who doesn’t love the tropical combination of coconut flakes and Macadamia nuts?
These snack balls contain no added sugar and get their sweetness from dates. They’re fun and easy to make and will keep well in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Toss them in your lunchbox for a quick snack or sweet treat.
Coconut Macadamia Snack Bites
- 6 dates pitted
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 8 tablespoons vanilla collagen protein I used Bulletproof brand
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour any grain free flour
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 tiny pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut flakes
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend for about 30-45 seconds.
- Open and scrape down the sides using a rubber spatula.
- Blend for another 30-45 seconds, until the mixture resembles wet sand and the macadamia nuts are no longer whole.
- Put the mixture in a bowl. Then using a spoon scoop about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll into golf ball sized balls.
- Place on a nonstick surface, like parchment paper, and put in the refrigerator for about 20-30 minutes to harden.
- Once they are set, dip half of each snack bite into the melted icing mixture then dip into the shredded coconut. Place back in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to set.
- Add melted coconut oil and vanilla to a bowl and mix well.
- Add coconut flakes to a seperate bowl.
- If you don't have collagen powder, you can use a vanilla flavored protein powder.
- If you don't have either, you can add about 4-6 tablespoons of flour and another teaspoon of vanilla.
If you like these, you’ll love the Chocolate Snack Balls. Check them out, make both batches for endless healthy snacking.
Hi, I'm Melissa
Holistic Health Coach
I help women feel good about food and their bodies without the constant battle of dieting. Your body wants you to feel good and is your best health advocate. Let's hang out and discover how to be well without dieting ever again. Thanks for being here!
I don't like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen most nights (Who's kidding, any night). It may seem like I'm always in the kitchen, but my goal is to always make a nutritious meal in the least amount of time. That's why I love using black beans to make easy dish's....
You’re going to love this Quinoa Buddha Salad Bowl. I get inspired from foods that I eat while I’m out and about. This recipe was inspired from a quinoa salad that I got at a local grocery store. The salad had all the necessary ingredients to keep me full for a few...
Spring cleaning really should extend to more corners of our lives than the corners of our homes. Do you ever notice how fresh and light you feel when you clean your house for spring? Try it on your life in just one weekend, and you'll feel more refreshed than you can...