Yes, warm squash dip is a thing. I had no idea about it until I tried it recently at a local restaurant. We were hungry and feeling adventurous, and the squash dip piqued our curiosity. We were blown away by how smooth, falvorful, and decadent is was. We were...
Chewy Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies [plant based]
Plant based chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth.
Cookies so good, my husband asks for them by name. Specifically because they’re made with tahini.
Adding the tahini to this recipe adds more plant based goodness to this cookie and makes it crave-able because of the added chewy texture. I’m 100% team chewy cookie, how about you?
I will always strive to make my cookies soft and, sink your teeth in, good! Don’t hesitate to make these, they’re filled with fiber, protein, and healthy fat. There is never any guilt when you bake your own goodies and especially these because they are loaded with so much goodness.
Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies [ Plant Based ]
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 flax egg 2 tablespoons of ground flax 3 tablespoons water
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate or semi sweet chips￼￼
- In a small bowl mix the ground flax seed with the water and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Add the maple syrup, tahini, and avocado oil to a large mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Next add the vanilla and flax eggs and mix well.
- Mix the almond flour, sea salt and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix combine with a spatula until a wet dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy.
Hi, I'm Melissa
Holistic Health Coach
I help women feel good about food and their bodies without the constant battle of dieting. Your body wants you to feel good and is your best health advocate. Let's hang out and discover how to be well without dieting ever again. Thanks for being here!
Do you know those excuses that you tell yourself when something doesn’t go your way? Say you’re having trouble finding a relationship and you explain it away with something like, “men are only interested in women with a specific body type.” These are examples of...
Homemade Roadtrip snacks are the best! I made these cookies right before we left for our 20+ hour long road-trip to our wedding in Savannah, Georgia. We had just moved inot our new, furniture-less home in Oklahoma and didn't have dishes or pots to cook with just yet. ...